Car loans

 

Knowing how to make the first purchase of a car, whether it is a matter of necessity or comfort or simply for giving us the pleasure of having a new car, is one of the issues that we all face at some point in our life. The intention of buying a car goes through the minds of many, but how many of us can really afford to buy a 0km? Luckily there are many options to take out car loans or loans to buy used cars and in this article we propose to give you some advice on this topic.

In our country there is a more convenient way to finance the purchase of cars, whether new cars or loans for used cars without requiring the presentation of additional guarantee. Accessing financing to buy a car in Argentina is quite simple and does not have major complications or requires more documents than a normal credit.

Through this method, the necessary requirements to obtain a vehicle or automotive loan in Argentina were dramatically reduced.

In Argentina, the options to finance the purchase of a used car or one of 0km are very varied.

Did you hear about car loans, how does a loan work?

Did you hear about car loans, how does a loan work?

Many people opt for this option. If you are looking for a car loan, the first thing you need to know is which car you want to buy. This car will be taken as a pledge by the bank you use. In this way, in case you do not meet your monthly car loan payments, the bank will have a guarantee.

The things that will vary in these types of financing are the amount of financing and the interest rate. As with any type of financing, we have to be attentive to the value of the rate, as well as whether it is fixed or variable, and very important, the maximum percentage of financing.

When you get to read the description of a credit for used cars or loans to buy a new car, you will notice that there will always be a percentage mentioned. This percentage is the indicator that will give us the limit of how far the bank finances the purchase and on the other hand, to what extent you have to put money directly.

To give you a concrete example: “financing percentage will be: 60%”, this means that the remaining 40% will be in your charge as an initial installment, and that the bank will be responsible for financing the rest.

This percentage can vary a lot, there are some banks that lend up to 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and others lend up to 100%.

Did you hear about AutoGo ARGENTINA?

Did you hear about PROCREAUTO ARGENTINA?

The auto credit program AutoGo is a system initiated by the Government of the Argentine Nation that allows Argentines to have exclusive benefits and to buy a 0 kilometer car.

AutoGo Financing

The Government launched AutoGo, a program that will last three months and that allows greater possibilities to buy a car through credits and rebates in the real value of the cars.

AutoGo offers you a non-pledge financing that reaches up to 120,000 pesos. Giving you the possibility of extending the quotas up to 60 months. You can also finance up to 90% of the value of the vehicle.

What are the conditions to access the AutoGo plan

One of the conditions to be able to access the AutoGo program is that the family income is a minimum between $ 8,400 and $ 8,800 and in addition, the fees to be paid must not exceed 30% of the net family salary.

What is the validity of AutoGo The plan will be in force between June 24 and September 24.

Are you wondering what are the benefits of AutoGo?

With the AutoGo plan, the prices of a total of 26 car models from 8 car manufacturers based in Argentina can be reduced by 3 to 13%. This program covers 28% of the Argentine car market and covers economic vehicles (between 100,000 and 135,000 pesos), medium (150,000 to $ 190,000) and work and high-end vehicles (between 220,000 and $ 290,000).

One of the benefits is that this plan can give you 60-month financing and up to 90% of the value of the car you want with a maximum limit of 120,000 pesos. This plan works as follows, it is possible to make a small down payment. There are quotas that will be up to less than half of the current market values ​​and will have a longer term (five years).

Bank Credit

Bank Credit

This credit can be accessed through Bank (at an annual rate of 17% for clients of the entity and 19% for non-clients).

Pander Loan

With this Pander Loan it is possible to finance the purchase of the car you want at a fixed rate and in pesos. You can buy your car 0 Km. Or used with 10 years old with a financing of up to 85% of the value of the vehicle.

On the other hand, you also have the option of personal loans for used or new cars with ParoGi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *